Sunday, August 29, 2010

Piano teacher Los Angeles, California updated

Piano teacher Los Angeles, California Piano Studio Masumi updated

Piano Private Lessons in Westside with Masumi

Piano Studio Masumi located in West Los Angeles, is offering private lessons for students of all ages and levels who are looking to discover and explore the beauty of piano playing.

I am an active concert pianist and instructor. I hold my Master of Music from USC and have had the chance to study with amazing pianists from USC, University of Michigan, Franz Liszt Academy and other prominent pianists. I have 13 years of teaching experience in every level and ages of students. You will be amazed that piano lessons can be fun and beneficial.

We can set up a consultation session free of charge for discussing to tailor individual lessons just for you.

Please email me for all inquiries. Please visit my website for more details.

http://www.pianostudiomasumi.com