Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Piano teacher Minneapolis, Minnesota updated

Piano teacher Minneapolis, Minnesota Kathryn de Oliveira updated

Education: I studied at the Schubert Musical Academy in Brazil and received a teacher's certificate upon graduating. I also have a BA in Piano Pedagogy and Piano performance from Seattle Pacific University where I was the recipient of the President's Citation Award ('97).

Experience: I have been a church pianist and an accompanist for choirs, vocal and instrumental soloists. I have been teaching piano to students of all ages since I was twelve. I currently teach private piano in my home studio and at Minnesota Valley School of Music.

Affiliations: I am a member of Music Teachers National Association and a professionally-certified member of Minnesota Music Teachers Association